|Cid Water |
Carminative, antiflatulents & antispasmodic
Each 5 ml. contains :
Dill oil 0.0015 ml.
Caraway oil 0.0015 ml.
Fennel oil 0.0015 ml.
Week tincture of ginger 0.05 ml.
Sodium bicarbonate 0.05 g.
Potassium citrate 0.025 g.
Cid water is a nicely flavored syrup contains an effective combination of
natural oils and rapidly acting antacid intended to be given to babies &
young children for treatment of digestive troubles.
* Dill oil is effective for prevention and treatment of diseases and disorders
of GIT, kidney and urinary tract, for sleep disorders as well as for spasm.
* Fennel oil acts by stimulation of GIT motility , it has antispasmodic ,
antimicrobial and a secretolytic action on the respiratory tract.
* Caraway oil has antispasmodic, antimicrobial and cholertic effects.
* Ginger promotes secretion of saliva and gastric juice , it has a cholagogue,
antispasmodic and antiemetic effects .
* Sodium bicarbonate & potassium citrate are efficient rapidly acting
Indications &usage :
Cid water is indicated to relief GIT disorders for babies and young children such as :
- Flatulence and distention .
- Spasmodic pains .
- Dyspeptic complaints .
- Hyperacidity .
None known .
Side effects :
No side effects are observed in conjunction with the proper administration of designated therapeutic dosage .
Up to 2 months : ½ teaspoonful 3 time daily .
Over 2 months up to 1 years : 1 teaspoonful 3 times daily .
From 1- 2 years : 2 teaspoonfuls 3 times daily.
Over 2 years : 1 tablespoonful 3 times daily.
Bottle of 120 ml .
Store at room temperature (15-30) oc , away from light